Clicking on this page is your first step to get the support you need when facing an unexpected pregnancy. We know this can be a very emotional time in your life which can leave you feeling scared, panicked, and confused. If you are considering an abortion, there is important information that you need and have the right to know. Our FREE pre-abortion screening will give you accurate evidence-based medical information from someone who understands and cares what you are going through.
Why is a pre-abortion screening important?
As with any major medical decision, you will want to make sure you’re fully informed when considering your next steps. Deciding what to do when you are unexpectedly pregnant can be a very overwhelming time in your life. You have a lot to consider. While there are tele-health options and countless amounts of information you can gather online, nothing can replace an in person personalized visit with a medical professional. You deserve the best standard of care during this time. You deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. You deserve a safe space to talk through your options. The more you know, the more confident you will be in making your decision.
Do I need a pre-abortion screening before taking the abortion pill?
The risks associated with taking the abortion pill if you have an ectopic pregnancy, self-diagnosing or without medical verification of gestational age can be devastating on your health, even life threatening.
What can I expect from our pre-abortion screening?
Empowering women with the information they need to make the best possible decision for themselves is one of our goals. We believe in providing you with honest insights about your body and your health. We offer all our services FREE so you can make your decision without the added pressure of paying for the information you need to make your choice. During your appointment, you can expect the following:
- Review of your lab quality pregnancy testing results with a medical professional in a confidential, safe, non-judgmental, environment
- Limited OB ultrasound upon confirmation of positive pregnancy test result and after a medical assessment
- Estimation of how many weeks you are into the pregnancy
- Viability of the pregnancy
- Consultation with a medical professional to discuss your options and where you can ask all your questions knowing you will get truthful information about your unexpected pregnancy
- Personalized medical information you need about your unexpected pregnancy. However, we do not have abortion providers in our network and cannot speak to the level of care you would receive from them. So, we do not refer to abortion providers at any time. Also, you will not be provided with an abortion, abortion pills or emergency conception from us because these services are outside the scope of our care.